It's good to see you have some help keeping an eye on that Mare....good work Reba.
Great pics, LOVE the first one.:-)
Would she pop already?! I've lost the contest... now I just want to see the baby!!! C'mon girl!!
Love the first photo. Someone either looks guilty, or reeeally wants to be in there with you. So cute!
aww!! reba! :)
hehe Raba is too cute peeking out!That looks like one big baby in her belly!
Love that first shot !
Good luck with the foaling
She is getting big. I am waiting on pins and needles ;)
I am having sympathy back pains!I can't wait to see what comes out of that 'package'!!
Oh my gravy both of those pics are awesome! Looks like you'll be seeing a foal any second now! :)
oh miss Reba what a great pic!!!! Momma looks ready to pop!!!
Shirley--I just LOVE this top photo.I think we all waiting to hear about this new babe, too. I'm probably as enthused as you are! :)
Great capture of Reba.Poor Belle. Her belly looks as ginormous as mine did when I was prego with twins!~Lisa
Reba's eyes are stunning. Holy moly, Shirley... that is one BIG belly. :)
Post a Comment
15 comments:
It's good to see you have some help keeping an eye on that Mare....good work Reba.
Great pics, LOVE the first one.:-)
Would she pop already?! I've lost the contest... now I just want to see the baby!!! C'mon girl!!
Love the first photo. Someone either looks guilty, or reeeally wants to be in there with you. So cute!
aww!! reba! :)
hehe Raba is too cute peeking out!
That looks like one big baby in her belly!
Love that first shot !
Good luck with the foaling
She is getting big. I am waiting on pins and needles ;)
I am having sympathy back pains!
I can't wait to see what comes out of that 'package'!!
Oh my gravy both of those pics are awesome! Looks like you'll be seeing a foal any second now! :)
oh miss Reba what a great pic!!!! Momma looks ready to pop!!!
Shirley--I just LOVE this top photo.
I think we all waiting to hear about this new babe, too. I'm probably as enthused as you are! :)
Great capture of Reba.
Poor Belle. Her belly looks as ginormous as mine did when I was prego with twins!
~Lisa
Reba's eyes are stunning.
Holy moly, Shirley... that is one BIG belly. :)
Post a Comment