Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wordless Wednesday


14 comments:

cheyenne jones said...

Roll time!!!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Good girl Gussie! I s Beamer getting jealous yet?

Sarah said...

very pretty pictures! Does she take to water well?

gtyyup said...

Great shots Shirley...the splashing and the cloud reflection in the water...and a horse of course!

lisa said...

I have been wanting to ride but with the weather it has not been very conducive to riding. Mud and lots of rain.

Crystal said...

Looks cool all those ripples and splashes in the water!

5 Starr's Farm said...

Hi Shirley ....Pretty cool.

Shirley said...

Sarah- Gussie doesn't hesitate at all with water; good girl!
Fernvalley- Beamer isn't jealous- he's busy wondering when breeding season is going to start, in his opinion, it should be now! ( Coyote Belle just finished her foal heat.)

Linda said...

Cool shots...literally ;)

Emme said...

New Follower. Looking forward to reading more posts. So far I have made to back to the birth of Rio.

Shirley said...

Welcome, Emme! I hope you enjoy exploring my blog.

allhorsestuff said...

Cool shots!
Nice to get out and ride with the new watery terrains!

I just got to do that 2 days ago, same conditions with watery paths~

Anonymous said...

Very cool... riding in the rain. :)

thecrazysheeplady said...

Great shots...as always :-)