We had a lovely Easter weekend, sun shining, good company, and a good dinner. Saturday we got a lot done, mowed the pasture because of all the dead grass from last year, then harrowed it, but still need to burn off all the dead grass that is now in big loose bunches.
Before mowing
Sunday, we mowed the lawn for the first time this year. Yay! Winter is officially gone- Ted took off his long johns!
I took some Rio photos (imagine that!) for his registration papers, it's really tough to get a 3/4 front shot from a little rascal who just wants to investigate the camera.
Left side
Right side
Rear view!
3/4 front
Love that fuzzy little mane!
Enough already! I'm outta here!
7 comments:
fiesty little thing! Oh, but so adorable ;)
he sure is growing! Your not kidding abouth how hard it is to get a picture of a certain side or position! Try doing the same with a colt that's not wanting you to get close! I thought I'd never get the ones I needed and even then I wasn't entirely happy with the end results, but took what I could get! You did a much better job on Rio!
Pictures of Rio?? really who would a thunk it ? Anybody that cute should have pictures taken daily!
That is an adorable fuzzy mane Rio has! I bet it isn't easy getting pictures, they don't hold still for long!
That Rio is a cutie! And I love your new header photo.
Yeah for spring!! Rio is going to make some family very happy..:-)
Rio is adorable!
Post a Comment