Wow! You can really see his cute heart on his face! What a doll!
Love that beautiful boy!
What great photos! He sure is growing up to be a handsome fellow!
LOL ... Photos don't lie! He is a treasure :)
SUCH great pictures!!
Those are really cool pictures. He is a such a sweetheart and I love that he wears his heart on his ...forehead!
Great pictures! That last one is just fantastic!
Amazing pics. But then the subject is quite a hunk, so how could you go wrong? ;-)
I love him!!
**DROOL**
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Wow! You can really see his cute heart on his face! What a doll!
Love that beautiful boy!
What great photos! He sure is growing up to be a handsome fellow!
LOL ... Photos don't lie! He is a treasure :)
SUCH great pictures!!
Those are really cool pictures. He is a such a sweetheart and I love that he wears his heart on his ...forehead!
Great pictures! That last one is just fantastic!
Amazing pics. But then the subject is quite a hunk, so how could you go wrong? ;-)
I love him!!
**DROOL**
Post a Comment