Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Stills

The subject of today's challenge is yellow.... Since I have plenty of yellow flowers this year, it was a fairly easy challenge. I did hunt around to try to find unusual subjects, but other than the old yellow John Deere backhoe and the yellow seat on the riding lawn mower, there wasn't a lot. So flowers it is!
Columbine

Pansies

Marigolds

Balloon flower

That's all folks!

14 comments:

Ed said...

Great shots but that columbine is MAGNIFICIENT!!!!! :-)

Linda said...

I've never seen a ballon flower.....it's interesting. My pink and yellow columbine hasn't bloomed yet. I love the pictures your getting with the new camera.

VioletSky said...

Oh my, that columbine is a gorgeous colour combination! And the pansy is unusual, or at least I usually see purple and yellow.

Linda said...

I agree with everyone else about the columbine. Gorgeous! All the flowers are beautiful.

MTWaggin said...

Balloon flowers - how cool. You did a wonderful job with your photos.

Horses Are Our Lives said...

so many pretty flowers. I love the purple on the columbine. The pansy is so vibrant!
http://picturesbybrenda.blogspot.com/

hobnoblin said...

I really enjoyed your site. I would have like to stay longer!
The yellows are rich and abundant at this time of year! I'll revisit soon!

5 Starr's Farm said...

Wow! Shirley, beautiful shots, love the columbine..............What! no yellow ribbon on Rio

lisa said...

Just beautiful, Shirley!

Wander Woman said...

Such wonderful color! Fabulous shots!

Jen

threecollie said...

Wow! they are all really nice, but I especially love that columbine! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Love them all! I've never seen balloon flower either. And yes, your columbine is absolutely divine. I love the two-tone to it. :)

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

you make me want to pop the balloon flower.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

you make me want to pop the balloon flower.