Thursday, June 2, 2011

#$$%^%$$#$^*^$#Blogger!

Rotten Blogger isn't letting me upload a photo for my header; it makes it really small and puts it off on the left side. Bear with me as I figure out how to fix it.
UPDATE! Ha! I figured it out- I went to this photo in Flickr, grabbed the HTML code for large size, and pasted the code into the blog description spot. Where there's a will, there's a way!

15 comments:

5 Starr's Farm said...

I DIDN'T QUITE CATCH WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO SAY.......LOL


I hate the new way, you have to load the pictures........sometimes I wish they would leave things alone.

IanH said...

Blogger keeps "improving things", like one step forward, two steps back. Hang in there, the mighty Blogger will sort things out, eventually, maybe, well at least, sometimes.

lisa said...

Great header too! I am having problems with commenting on some of my favorite blogs it isn't letting me comment if I have to put in the google account! So don't feel bad, I am having issues too! Now if I use the hubbies Mac it works.

5 Starr's Farm said...

There you go, great header.....
I'm having trouble too with blogger, I'm one of Lisa's favorites, she can't leave a comment on....LOL

Mary said...

I'm glad you figured it out. The last photo you had would show up, then after about 5 secs it would disapear, I loved that picture too! I'm having problems leaving comments on some blogs, but not others...go figure. I've been using picasa for my pics, havent really put it to the "big" picture test though. I love this picture too, I'm glad I get a chance to admire it now. :-)

Shirley said...

Mary- blogger won't let me upload photos from Picasa on my header or gadgets, but there's no problem on my posts. When I went to change my header photo, clicked remove photo, and tried to upload a photo from their choose file button, I got that little photo off to the left. The only way I could get a photo on there was to put it in the slot for blog description and use html. Hope this helps anyone else who may have the same trouble.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

GLad you figured it out it is GORGEOUS!!!!

Mary said...

Somebody let the blogger gremlins loose...I don't get it. I did read a couple of days ago that they were making changes and that it would be a gradual migration of implementing these changes, small to large demographics or something.

Boss Mare Eventing said...

Gorgeous! Blogger is a pain sometimes, my blog looks totally different depending on whether I am on a Mac or PC, but I use both to post with...ughh

cdncowgirl said...

Love the new header :)

Ed said...

Worth the inconvienence, its a fantastic shot of Beamer..:-)

Dreaming said...

I get really aggravated when technology goes bad.
Love the header - from my side of things it was well worth the effort - might not have seemed that way from your end, though!

Denisarita said...

Nice Picture! It was worth the headache.

allhorsestuff said...

Hey I know! You see my huge header photo...it's that or the small one, to the left!
I'll maybe put some more energies into it, later-maybe!

Goo job! Always nice to see your handsome Stallion!

Janice said...

Excellent photo. Love the action shot.