Hi Shirley, "That is really a cool picture"........the poppies were oriental poppies, they come in lots of colors. You can see California poppies on my sideboard, their always orange.Sure enjoy your visits....Sam
sure is a lot of legs there!
*insert wolf whistle* Great lookin' legs ;~)
I have to agree, great lookin legs!
Hi I found your blog from allhorsestuffs blog. That is a very nice photo.RegardsEdward
Nice gams..:-))
Good looking steeds, from nice angle ~
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hi Shirley, "That is really a cool picture"........the poppies were oriental poppies, they come in lots of colors. You can see California poppies on my sideboard, their always orange.
Sure enjoy your visits....Sam
sure is a lot of legs there!
*insert wolf whistle* Great lookin' legs ;~)
I have to agree, great lookin legs!
Hi I found your blog from allhorsestuffs blog. That is a very nice photo.
Regards
Edward
Nice gams..:-))
Good looking steeds, from nice angle ~
Post a Comment