Friday, September 16, 2011

Fair Photos

I know I said I'd post these photos on Monday, but.... better late than never!
There were some really neat entries in the students section, and I thought these vegetable sculptures were really creative.


What would a fair be without a giant pumpkin?
By the way, red ribbons are first place in Canada; blue ribbons are second place. The black ribbon denote champion in its category.
I loved these little teddy bears in the craft section.

There was a quilt with horses.....

I liked the name of this vendor.


The Creston Valley has a winery, The Skimmerhorn Winery


There were plenty of other displays, and lots of creative people around here. I may enter a few more categories next year. 

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Those sculptures were cool!
there are so many choices of categories I am gonna be more organized more for next year too.

Michele said...

i like the tossed, and found, the squash and the quilt best.:)

Margaret said...

I love 'TOSSED AND FOUND" ... very clever. I LOVE your new header ... such a gorgeous photo.

Linda said...

My hair dresser has a Tossed and Found creation.....I love the quilt the best though.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Looks wonderful,I would love to attend something like that

Daisy said...

What fun! I wish I had thought of the "Tossed & Found" idea for a business! What a great fair. Thanks for sharing!!

Jake said...

HEY!! Those kids were playing with their food. :)