Every picture tells a story. I think this one tells two:)
Serenity!
Cool doggie...not too envious kitty
Life is good
I think Kitty might just hop on in there...
She's making me cold, if that tub had been sitting here this morning there would have been frost on it and a little skiff of ice....!!!!!!!ICE!!!!!!!
Somebody sure likes swimming!
There were many days this summer I felt like doing that. Now, not so much. :)
Hi Shirley, That is a great shot, would have been bath water here today, not cool. So did all you ladies get to meet up at the horse sale....that sounded fun. Love you post and pictures for the Sunday stills. Just stopping by to say hello.....Sam
cuteage!!!
It made me smile! Thanks I needed that! :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Every picture tells a story. I think this one tells two:)
Serenity!
Cool doggie...not too envious kitty
Life is good
I think Kitty might just hop on in there...
She's making me cold, if that tub had been sitting here this morning there would have been frost on it and a little skiff of ice....!!!!!!!ICE!!!!!!!
Somebody sure likes swimming!
There were many days this summer I felt like doing that. Now, not so much. :)
Hi Shirley, That is a great shot, would have been bath water here today, not cool. So did all you ladies get to meet up at the horse sale....that sounded fun. Love you post and pictures for the Sunday stills. Just stopping by to say hello.....Sam
cuteage!!!
It made me smile! Thanks I needed that! :)
Post a Comment