Oh, it all starts out innocent enough...one bite of grass to make sure he has enough energy.....Assess the amount of space available and plot the course.....
Back go the ears ( more aerodynamic, ya know!) out goes the tail.....
and he's off.....
and zoomin'!
Nitro style!





14 comments:
Fantastic photos! I really like the last one. 4 wheel freedom.
Wonderful! he is gorgeous! and sure is leging up fast too
Man, there is just something about that little guy that draws the eye... he really is a looker, isn't he? I can't wait to see what he's going to look like as he matures.
That little fella sure knows how to have fun!
Sure is enjoyin playing! Cant wait to see how he reacts to other horses in his pasture :)
He is fun to watch....love your input into the antics...described very well.
I just watched the video down below...he is priceless does he ever stop.Had me LOL!!!!
Wow..He is something else! What a character. I 'woves' him. ;-)
I bet you have hard time not watching him all day every day..or taking him into your house! He's so cute!!!
These are great!!! :-D
Gemma would do the same thing. No buddies to play with but Mom, so she'd just run, adn run and run. She'd go from laying flat out on her side, and suddenly leap up and take off. They are so much fun to watch!
Great shots Shirley...as usual. Love that camera of yours! Nitro is quite the lil' guy!
Ah, because he can!
You really have mastered the new camera - these shots are fantastic!
Fantastic shots! But what makes it nice is the fact that your horses have free access to their natural habitat, to eat grass and have fun, and that's good.
Equine Gastric Ulcer Meds
Post a Comment