Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Stills

The challenge this week is to photograph things we consider vintage. I'm going to my archives because I am way too busy this week to do a photo shoot.
The vintage version of a boombox ghetto blaster- a gramophone- we sold it a while ago.

Vintage photo of my mom and dad, on their wedding day, February 20, 1950.

9 comments:

Michele said...

Wow where did you get the photo of mom and dad? i've never seen that before! they look great! :)

Linda said...

I love old gramophones .... hoping some year to find a quarter cut oak one.

aurora said...

That gramophone is in great condition and a lot prettier then any boombox I've ever seen! Love old photo's!!

Susan said...

Great choices to show vintage. The halter arrived! Thank you so much!

Janice Grinyer said...

Ah, back when weddings were elegant and SIMPLE...That is a lovely photo - they were young and in love :)

Sorry to hear of Ted's Mom's passing - :(

Crystal said...

Excellent shots, I love the wedding pic, reminds me of my Gramma and Grampas wedding pictures.

Janice said...

Great shots....your parents were a very handsome couple.As stated earlier ...elegant.

Fantastyk Voyager said...

lovely gramophone! Your parents made a lovely couple.

Anonymous said...

How did I miss you last week?? Sorry about that, but I did love your choices for the challenge. My grandparents had a radio like this one. We spent many hours listening to it. Grandpa in his chair, gram on the sofa and me on the floor. :)