Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Stills

Think pink for today's Sunday Stills!
My bleeding heart bush is the earliest flowering plant in my garden, and it brings such joy  because of that.

All over town there are cherry blossoms. Last year, this tree had darker pink blossoms, but I rather like the delicate shade of pink that they are this year.
The horses wanted to get in on the act, so here is their version of pink:

Gussie

and Rio.
But I think I prefer the pretty Magnolia blossom!

14 comments:

Dreaming said...

I love your pinks - I just bought a bleeding heart - so lovely!

Dreaming said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lisa said...

Fabulous choices! I love the pink tongues!

Janice said...

Good ones...your horses are all such hams...I wish.

Susan said...

My bleeding heart is in full bloom now also.

Linda said...

I can't keep a Bleeding Heart alive in my yard for some reason although my M.I.L did just 600 yards away. I've always love'd 'em.

Eva said...

Love the magnolia too. Funny that the cherry blossoms are different from year to year, I didn't know that.

Crystal said...

Such pretty flowers, never seen a magnolia flower in real, its pretty.

Ed said...

Great shots, I need to get a couple of Bleeding Hearts for moms garden, they are my second favorite flower/plant..:-)

Ed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love Bleeding Hearts and Magnolias. Nice pinks. :

Anonymous said...

gorgeous bleeding hearts, the combination with green background.

allhorsestuff said...

Don't ya just love those bleedng hearts!Nice shots of the floral...but I'm partial to the gums and tongues!
Adorable one on that Rio!
KK

Terry and Linda said...

I had to laugh at the horses laughing and their very pink tongues.

You have magnolias?!?!?!

Linda
http:/coloradofarmlife..wordpress.com