Monday, March 30, 2009

Contest closes April 1

If you haven't put your guess in for Coyote Belle's foaling date, you have til midnight tomorrow! The link to the page is over on the left side column at the top and all the information you need is there.
In commemoration of the passing of the legendary Ray Hunt, the winner will have a choice between Ray Hunt's book;

or, if that person does not want the book, you can choose one of these branded silk wild rags (you pick the colour):


So check out the contest page and get your entries in!

7 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

I want to win , can I bribe Coyote Belle to hang in till my pic ? or is that cheating?

Anonymous said...

The book,the book!!!! Talk to that horse, I need that book!:)

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Got the book, did you make those Rags??

Shirley said...

Barb,I didn't make them; they are available at Frontier Western shop; I think they are cool because they are covered with different brands. Sherry, Kai-Belle has a mind of her own; there is no bribing that girl! Linda, I I can whisper in her ear, but I'll probably just get that Hmmmph! look from her!

Ed said...

I need a rag, though a very nice rag. I just had a close encounter with a Cannuck, he picked up my trailer and headed for Milton Ontario. We are in South Louisiana, go figure..:-)

Reta said...

Our mare had a bay (bay roan?)colt this morning. He was born at 1:30 AM. He was running around his dam this afternoon!

Shirley said...

Reta, congratulations on the new colt! Do you have a blog? I couldn't find it if you do.