Monday, March 23, 2009

Sunday's blizzard....

As seen from Beamer's perspective:

Any excuse to play!


and leap....

and kick up my heels.....



and after a good roll in the snow, head for my shelter!

9 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Funny how a strom brings out the "kid"in them isn't it? My boys were playing silly buggers all day as well

Sherry Sikstrom said...

sorry, storm

The Wife said...

What fun! Needed to get the blood pumpin cause of all that cold I guess.

Dusty Devoe said...

I love to watch them play. I never seem to get the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Ed said...

Beamer look like he had fun, If it helps I was kicking ice on the shore of lake Erie yesterday..:-)

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Almost looks like the fit I just pitched after watching the news calling for Snow here tonite!!! Mine wasn't in glee though!!

Shirley said...

Ed, I know an old folk song about the Erie Canal; not sure if it refers to Lake Erie; it's about bootlegging and a ship in a storm near Albany and Buffalo.
W.O.W. at least your snow won't last long, we have a long time before it's all gone here!

Sarah said...

I'm sorry you're still getting snow. Blah. He sure doesn't seem to mind though!

Janice said...

Great pics I wish I could catch that kind of action shot. I think it's me and not my camera.