Warmer temperatures means it's time to get out and do things! Shake off those winter blues and enjoy the sunshine! Yesterday Sassy got her 6th ride.

I managed to get a few trotting steps, and then worked a little on spiraling her circles down to a front leg crossover. She did super! Total riding time is now about an hour.
Today was corral cleaning day. Our neighbour has this really cool machine (I wants one!):

He also has a bucket attachment and in three hours totally cleaned Beamer's pen and the mare's pen. He hauled everything out to the compost pile in the pasture. Needless to say, Beamer had to romp when we put him back in his newly cleaned pen!
Tomorrow I'll have time to ride again. I plan on taking Sassy on a tour of the pasture, and working Beamer too. I was practicing sliding stops in the snow with him yesterday; he was having as much fun as I was! There was a spot on the driveway that had the perfect balance of packed snow and traction. One must take advantage of such opportunities!
Oh yeah!
4 comments:
It's funny how horses get excited when their areas are clean! My Boy always goes and rolls in the fresh shavings, LOL! I love that last pic of Beamer, and Sassy is gorgeous. I love palos!
Sounds like things are going good! Thanks for the comment on my blog, yeah I am just figureing out how to do all that! I will remember next time!
Love that last photo of Beamer!!! Too cute!
Sassy's looking really good...nice going with her.
I love you pictures and the video! I have ponies and a border collie too! :)
Post a Comment