The dog shots were taken on a really dull, cold day, so I aplogize for the poor light quality, but they were such fun pictures I had to include them. And I included the last one because all 4 feet are off the ground.
Yee Haw! Those are terrific, Shirley! Love the mane flying in that second one (it was the second, yes?) Are you framing them and getting them up on your wall? You should!
I like the second one with the flying mane, but they are all good! His winter coat sure is shiny. All my horses coats look rough in the winter! He's a beautiful horse!
Wow, those are GREAT horse action photos... I esp like the 3rd one, you can really the muscles and the power in his hindquarters! Also love the border collies (I have two aussies, one with a lil border in her!) Well done!!
22 comments:
Great pics, the horse in snow is fantastic!
The 3rd shot down is AWESOME! All are great, but that one really catches the eye!
Those dogs shots cracked me up! I love how Border Collies play :)
Fantastic photos! I can't decide which one I like best but the last horse bucking in place is pretty special!
Beautiful action shots, you really captured movement!
Marie
The dog shots were taken on a really dull, cold day, so I aplogize for the poor light quality, but they were such fun pictures I had to include them. And I included the last one because all 4 feet are off the ground.
Yee Haw! Those are terrific, Shirley! Love the mane flying in that second one (it was the second, yes?) Are you framing them and getting them up on your wall? You should!
Fantastic shots -- all of them. And I love the videos you posted on Friday, too. Great job!
All of them are great Shirley but the dogs do crack me up too!
Love the second shot, with the mane in that beautiful arch!
Love the horse in the snow...haven't seen very many of those. And, of course, I LOVE the border collies. :)
Love how the horse is running and kicking up the snow! The dogs playing are great!
Oh, I love these... the mane flying, the dog in the air, the horse in the air. Great stuff.
I looove the horses in the snow. I like the way their hair is captured flying around.
Excellent pics.All of them. My horses don't do that stuff,even if I could take photos that good.
Great action shots! Love the power in that horse, and the ripple in the mane. The doggies playing is great, too! ;)
WOW Shirley!!! LOVE these "Black and White" photos!!! Tons of action too! You can sure catch the moments can't you!
>>>jealous>>> here....
Yeah, W.O.W., black and white does seem to be the theme doesn't it!
I like the second one with the flying mane, but they are all good! His winter coat sure is shiny. All my horses coats look rough in the winter! He's a beautiful horse!
I really liked the 1st and the 3rd..fantastic! I like the Border Collie photos too :)
Wow, those are GREAT horse action photos... I esp like the 3rd one, you can really the muscles and the power in his hindquarters! Also love the border collies (I have two aussies, one with a lil border in her!) Well done!!
GREAT action shots!
Post a Comment