Love it!! Very creative! :)
Love it! It's a great shot!
Oooh, I like it! I tried to think of something similar.....great idea!
Very cute. And was that snow! Wow wee!
Great one Shirley!!!
ya gotta love the sillouette shot, well done..
awesome shot
This is my favorite so far! Love it~ Ghost Riders In the Sky...
Good one!!!
Hey there you know what they say great minds think alike and fools seldom differ.
Clever :)
Great photo!!!! Love it!
Great shot! I love it!
Ohhh...love it!
Silence....A quiet silhouette...This is terrific Shirley!
Oh, I love love love it! Very nice way to tackle the challenge!
Now that is a good portrait!Love your approach, very creative!Marie
Trying again to post. I love the shot. I was going to do the same thing with my dogs.
LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!
Thank you, Nelly, and congratulations on your engagement!
Post a Comment
22 comments:
Love it!! Very creative! :)
Love it! It's a great shot!
Oooh, I like it! I tried to think of something similar.....great idea!
Very cute. And was that snow! Wow wee!
Great one Shirley!!!
ya gotta love the sillouette shot, well done..
awesome shot
awesome shot
This is my favorite so far! Love it~
Ghost Riders In the Sky...
Good one!!!
Hey there you know what they say great minds think alike and fools seldom differ.
Clever :)
Great photo!!!! Love it!
Great photo!!!! Love it!
Great shot! I love it!
Ohhh...love it!
Silence....
A quiet silhouette...
This is terrific Shirley!
Oh, I love love love it! Very nice way to tackle the challenge!
Now that is a good portrait!
Love your approach, very creative!
Marie
Trying again to post. I love the shot. I was going to do the same thing with my dogs.
LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!
Thank you, Nelly, and congratulations on your engagement!
Post a Comment