Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Best of Beamer 2010- Sunday Stills

Since I had a lot of comments from folks who expected to see Beamer in my Sunday Stills post below, I thought I'd treat you to a special post just for him. These are some of the better photos of him taken in 2010.
From March 9, I used this as my header photo for a while.

Who can forget his invisible airlift move?

Poetry in motion.....

Easy on the eyes.....
Always willing to show off.....

Did I mention just plain gorgeous?

Not just another pretty face.....

with a classic profile and a soft eye.....


He's Mr. Handsome!
He's a lot of fun too.

Hope you enjoyed it!

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beamer the Beautiful!! He just doesn't take a bad photo! All wonderful shots. :)

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

whoa! That's my Black Beauty. In Down under, the Melbourne cup is the most famous race. Last year, it was won by an Amercian horse. This year, your horse?

Anonymous said...

Great shots, I think your horse is a camera ham. Beautiful looking horse. Regular Guy

gtyyup said...

Great showcase of fantastic pics of the big guy!! Happy New Year Beamer!

Anonymous said...

I did enjoy it - thanks for the wonderful photos!

Ed said...

Thats my boy!!! Thanks for doing a Beamer post, just great shots..:-)

flowerweaver said...

Lovely!

IanH said...

My horses do some of this except:
1.It is usually snowing
2. My camera is in the house
3 My camera is not turned on
4. It is cloudy/raining
5. i have just turned away.

GunDiva said...

I love his exuberance!

aurora said...

Wow Shirley, beautiful photos! You not only have a beautiful horse, you have a beautiful setting and a keen eye. Thanks for sharing.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Great pics of Mr HAndsome! that horse can't look bad can he! thanks for those

Leah said...

He is a beauty -

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Wonderful photos! I especially like the one with all four feet in the air. Beamer is gorgeous!

lisa said...

He is so photogenic! I think he does it just to show off to us!

Anonymous said...

Yes, love the "gorgeous" shot! what a playful guy!

Janice said...

Great shots, your other commenters are right that horse doesn't know how to have a bad photo, of course it helps that you are at the other end of those shots.

Crystal said...

He sure takes good pictures, although i think i agree with Janice, your talent sure helps too.

CTG Ponies said...

Wow, that boy can MOVE!!!

Susan said...

I knew this would be a great post. You have a calender here. I know I'd buy one!

cdncowgirl said...

Have to say #6 is my fav :)

Sarah said...

hmm....Beamer is like one of those people I envy and resent a little. You know, the type that never looks anything but awesome in a picture! But perhaps its not Beamer's good looks. Maybe its the lady behind the camera? Great pictures or a gorgeous horse! (who apparently is also very energetic!)

Janice Grinyer said...

Capriole - Beamer is a natural for Dressage!

Far Side of Fifty said...

He is real easy on my eyes..what a beauty:)