So do you think Velvet might take after her Dad just a bit. She like he certainly plays up to the camera and she like he certainly looks good doing it.
Great video, and if you could pull that last frame out as a still!!!!!!
What a "Ham" LOL
Aren't they fun to watch!
I love watching happy running horses!!
looks like everyone was getting in on the action! I love the credits at the end. Nice touch!
Thank you for the video - it made my heart happy!
I think they are doing patterns~ they have their own drill team :)And that tail flagging is so pretty too...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So do you think Velvet might take after her Dad just a bit. She like he certainly plays up to the camera and she like he certainly looks good doing it.
Great video, and if you could pull that last frame out as a still!!!!!!
What a "Ham" LOL
Aren't they fun to watch!
I love watching happy running horses!!
looks like everyone was getting in on the action! I love the credits at the end. Nice touch!
Thank you for the video - it made my heart happy!
I think they are doing patterns~ they have their own drill team :)
And that tail flagging is so pretty too...
Post a Comment