Hitching rail looks a little better today I think! The melt down is on and the ice is disappearing in places. Beamer got some turn out time and you all know what that means! Yep, playtime photo shoot! Hope you aren't too bored with Beamer photos, because there really isn't much happening right now.
When I turn him loose he leaps and cavorts, and shows me his heels.
He has the whole field to run in, but he lopes circles around me.
He didn't play for long today, I think he was feeling a little lazy because it was so warm, and we even had a little sunshine.
Pretty boy!
C'mon sun!
10 comments:
Beautiful!
Wow hes handsome. I miss riding myself. I havent rode since my horse aka my world passed :( but I want to get back into it just wont be the same... the pics are beautiful though I am not sure where you live but it looks awesome. Good luck with the weather I wish you sunshine :)
Beamer is just a nice looking, moving horse all the way around - im glad he's "sharing" his good genes! ;)
Fantastic!....Happy to be out!
Gosh, he's pretty!
I never get tired of the beamster, great shots..:-)
He is so gorgeous!!
Do you know how lucky you are to own his beautiful horse flesh..he is a looker for sure..he always amazes me..he is photogenic:)
That second from last shot is great!
i never get tired of looking at that handsome horse. and a black horse playing in the snow - more more more!
- The Equestrian Vagabond
Post a Comment