your wordless Wednesday picture brings to my mind one word....ENVY! That's what I feel looking at your view from your horses back! Can you email me if you get a chance. I want to get some oppinions about some training stuff from someone who knows their stuff, and I thought you might have some insight for me. whitelinechasers@yahoo.com Thanks!
I agree with everyone else no words needed....well maybe a few from this end. That picture looks like you guys are looking across a lake rather than a snow covered field...very cool.
I think at one point this was lake bottom, which is why it is so flat, surrounded by mountains. There is a canal system that was built decades ago to drain the flats and turn it into one of the best hay growing areas in Western Canada.
I've been reading your blog for over a year now and have never said thank you for sharing your horses with us!
I love stopping by your page because you take the most stunning pictures. [Oh, another reason might be my slight crush on Beamer ... he's just too gorgeous for his own good!]
As a small token of my appreciation, I listed you as recipient of the “Stylish Blogger” award on my page.
16 comments:
Out there?
your wordless Wednesday picture brings to my mind one word....ENVY! That's what I feel looking at your view from your horses back!
Can you email me if you get a chance. I want to get some oppinions about some training stuff from someone who knows their stuff, and I thought you might have some insight for me.
whitelinechasers@yahoo.com
Thanks!
For a Wordless Wednesday this photo sure says a lot.
Sometimes you just don't need words. Great photo.
I agree with everyone else no words needed....well maybe a few from this end. That picture looks like you guys are looking across a lake rather than a snow covered field...very cool.
Looks like you're overlooking a lake.
Looks like you're overlooking a lake.
I think at one point this was lake bottom, which is why it is so flat, surrounded by mountains. There is a canal system that was built decades ago to drain the flats and turn it into one of the best hay growing areas in Western Canada.
Beautiful. So, this all drains off after spring? Similar to areas here in Harney County...but not to that extent!
Mmmm. Pretty.
Mmmm. Pretty.
Wow thats so pretty!
Beautiful shot..:-)
Lucky, lucky you. I love the light in this picture.
Apologies for my absence over the last week or so. :(
I've been reading your blog for over a year now and have never said thank you for sharing your horses with us!
I love stopping by your page because you take the most stunning pictures. [Oh, another reason might be my slight crush on Beamer ... he's just too gorgeous for his own good!]
As a small token of my appreciation, I listed you as recipient of the “Stylish Blogger” award on my page.
Thank you!
~Amber
Oh, it does really look like a lake. Very cool!
Post a Comment