What a life...silly kitty. Cute post!
What a cat....I'm think'in she has you figured out ( easy mark):)
I still can't decide who has a better life....cats or dogs! What do you all think?
Love your header! My cat does the same thing, too funny!
LOL! Now thats a comfy kitty..:-)
I can here to moany/groany purrs from here!
aaah the relaxing pampered glorious life of a cat :D cute!
purrfect
Hello! Thought I'd stop in and check out your blog. LOVE it! The cat sequence is hilarious. Love your header. I'm a horse lover, although I don't ride anymore. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
What a life...silly kitty. Cute post!
What a cat....I'm think'in she has you figured out ( easy mark):)
I still can't decide who has a better life....cats or dogs! What do you all think?
Love your header! My cat does the same thing, too funny!
LOL! Now thats a comfy kitty..:-)
I can here to moany/groany purrs from here!
aaah the relaxing pampered glorious life of a cat :D cute!
purrfect
Hello! Thought I'd stop in and check out your blog. LOVE it! The cat sequence is hilarious. Love your header. I'm a horse lover, although I don't ride anymore. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Post a Comment