The challenge this week is to shoot sunrise or sunset- but to include a building. This was a tough one for me because we did not get any colorful sunsets, so trying to get an interesting shot was indeed a challenge.
This is a sunset on the Skimmerhorns- not much colour.
This was also taken at sunset, with all the buildings of the town of Creston at the base of the mountains. The only way I could make this sunset interesting was to include the reflection. Gotta go with what you have to work with!
16 comments:
I have to disagree....the picture of the Skimmerhorns is stunning in my opinion! Your photo makes me feel like I could reach out and touch them. The texture is fabulous as well. Just one amateur photographer's opinion :)
Those mountains are gorgeous!
Fantastic shots!!! :-)
The photo of those mountains in the first amazes me...I love the colors on it!
Great shots....I like them both.
Always LOVE coming here... Just gorgeous!
I love the mountains and where you live is gorgeous!
Both lovely shots! :)
you got 2 really beautiful photos -- i think there is beautiful color there!
The first one has a lot of color reflecting off the mountains. Gorgeous shots.
Oh I love the top one with the mountains! So miss seeing them all the time.
Ok love that! Simply gorgeous!
You rocked it hard!
KK
They're both really nice. Really like the lighting in the first one, and your use of reflection in the other one.
Shirley - that top shot is definitely in the calendar girl running - its magnificent!
beautiful morning reflections on the mountains with building, you got it perfect :)
Simply beautiful!
Post a Comment