What a peaceful scene...love the last shot.
Ah, look at those eyes in the last shot. Who needs words? The eyes say it all.
Amazing photos. B
The deformed shadow legs in the first shot are interesting.
I love that last picture of Nitro!
Great photos, as usual! I am so envious of your phtography skills! But not intimidated enough to stop posting my pathetic photos on my blog! (lol)The eyes are so interesting in the last 2 shots....
Feeding frenzy..:-)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a peaceful scene...love the last shot.
Ah, look at those eyes in the last shot. Who needs words? The eyes say it all.
Amazing photos. B
The deformed shadow legs in the first shot are interesting.
I love that last picture of Nitro!
Great photos, as usual! I am so envious of your phtography skills! But not intimidated enough to stop posting my pathetic photos on my blog! (lol)
The eyes are so interesting in the last 2 shots....
Feeding frenzy..:-)
Post a Comment