The boys were feeling good today.
I guess you could say I'm prejudiced, but I think they are just gorgeous.
I love watching them play and run, it's poetry in motion.
Even when they are not in motion....
they still make my shirt buttons pop.
Kinda proud of these boys.
13 comments:
They are beautiful. Love those boys of yours.
You should be proud - they're beautiful!
I love watching them too. B
you probably are predjudice, but that doesn't change the fact that they really are just beautiful!
They ARE beautiful!! Loved the video :)!
It was so much fun to watch the play. Thanks for posting the videos.
I love the matching tails....or almost.
The "puddle jumping" cracks me up! Thanks for that!
Loved the jump over the puddle and the dogs working in the background..smart dogs too:)
They are Beautiful!! You have every reason to be proud!!
GREAT video! and yes, they are beautiful! love watching my horses play, too -- one of the many wonderful things about being blessed enough to have your horses at home with you. i also love the light color at the tip of the tail -- is that Rio?
Your "boys" are beautiful! Hard to tell who's having more fun - the horses or the dogs!!
I loved seeing the shimmer on Nitro's coat as he jumped. We never get coats like that on our horses here. It's so cute. They are both gorgeous!
Post a Comment