Monday, June 15, 2015

Beamer's boy

Went to visit Beamer's newest son today. Oh goodness, he is just perfect! He is about 28 hours old in these photos, so he hasn't really found out that he can run and play, and it was a hot day so he was pretty laid back. All I could say was, he's perfect!
He looks so much like his daddy! That Beamer head and hip!
He's sweet too! Lets us handle him all over, even picked up his feet for me.
His mama has a hissy fit when the other mare comes to the fence, but apparently donkeys are allowed to introduce themselves to her prized son.
He is a bit small, which isn't surprising since he is the first foal on a mare that just turned 13. He can walk right under this part of mama.
All together now, awwwww!
Looking for that perfect spot for a snooze....
and that was it! Nap time!

14 comments:

Crystal said...

Aww hes just perfect. Are they coming back for another one?

T.L. Merrybard said...

Wow! Beamer looks and temperament AND bling!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh he is perfect. Way to go Beamer:) Hug B

Jen said...

He is SO cute! Makes me miss having a baby around here :o)

Anonymous said...

Yup, he's truly adorable :D I wouldn't want to run and play in the heat either. It can be a bit much! Rather have that comfy pile of hay to rest my head too! :)

aurora said...

Aww, so precious! Nice markings on this cutie, including lil double spots like mom.

CDH said...

Oh my! He's stunning! And his swirl mark is perfect!

lisa said...

Oh my, he is just gorgeous! I knew Beamer would be able to make a flashy color combination.

Jenny said...

Awwww, he is so sweet. Congratulations to the the Mama.

Dreaming said...

I think I am in love! He is darling! I love that both he and his mom have some dots inside their white spots; hers going up and down and his going sideways. Cute!!!!

cheyenne jones said...

He`s really Bonnie, congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I love his two toned mane! That's neat!

Far Side of Fifty said...

He will be a looker for sure!! :)

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Gorgeous