Thursday, June 4, 2015

Updates on Belle and the boyz

Some updates on Mama Belle and the boys.
Belle foaled out a big bay colt yesterday, I'm waiting for more photos from the owner so I can share them.
Kai got his foot stuck in wire and required vet attention, including a cast to immobilize the foot so it could heal, and it is healing up nicely. The young lady who was riding him is taking very good care of him during his recovery.
Rio had his first show, and they took second place in Showmanship, haven't heard yet how they did in their other classes.
This next photo is from their 4H Achievement day.
They don't just ride in the arena, they hit the mountain trails too.
I hear that Nitro and Kevin are entered in the Buck Brannaman clinic in High River in November.
That should be awesome for them!
I'll post more news on Kai's recovery as I get it.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I always like hearing updates on horses. They sound like they are all doing well, I was just wondering about when Coyote Belle was gonna foal.

Montanagirl said...

I really lilt that last photo.