Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Decision made

Snoopy is officially listed for sale. With my pasture limited this year, I only have room for 3 horses, so if I want to buy a riding horse, she has to go. I'm hoping she will sell quickly as I have a couple of horses I want to check out.
I have only had her since Friday, and was away most of the weekend. What I have found with her- she is friendly, in fact I had trouble getting photos of her because she was walking right up to me. She does not like getting caught- but I worked a bit at driving her away when she did that and a couple of minutes of that was enough and I could walk up and halter her. Of course that meant an opportunity to take photos!

Sure wish this mare was broke.....
 I'll be deworming her today - that hair should be all shed out by now and she looks a trifle thin to me.

My round pen panels have been taken down and I'm just waiting a couple days for this rainy weather to clear  so I can get it set up. Then I will start ground work on both Snoopy and Josie, yay finally!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Yay!!! Cant wait to hear how Josie turns out. You need a new header picture though

Ed said...

She is a cutie, hope she goes to a good home.. :-)
Great pics too..