She was so tolerant of Josie's antics. What a good mare. She has gone to a good home, but now Josie is lonely. Time to kick the horse search into gear.
That was quick, I hope that bodes well for the industry! The clinic looked great! I hope you find just the right horse for you soon. Sorry rto have been so absent of late
I have to tell you, I've been silently following your horse-search process via the Horse Buyers/Sellers of Southern AB group on fb. haha.. i'm such a little creep. It's been interesting (and humorous) and for you i'm sure annoying. BUT, it's been good for me, because I can stalk quietly what is out there. Since, the only difference you and I have is that I'm looking for a show horse (or something that can become one), and perhaps a bit of a price difference.
Keep on looking, (and I hope you blog about your search again!!!), a couple of the people that have been commenting on your posts have horses I wouldn't mind looking at.. haha... excited to see what you find!
I find it interesting people just post whatever, paying no mind to what you ask for. Hope you find the right one soon. If not you can always try my Bailey or Dee, not sure if they are what you want haha but at least they sorta fit your parameters lol
She would if you rode her a lot, shes not mean but she does have a lot of energy and it does scare people lol. I wouldn't recommend her for kids unless they knew how to ride too.
12 comments:
Bye Snoopy. I like the new header. It looks like she is looking at you saying, "Get this annoying whippersnapper away from me!"
She was so tolerant of Josie's antics. What a good mare. She has gone to a good home, but now Josie is lonely. Time to kick the horse search into gear.
That was quick, I hope that bodes well for the industry! The clinic looked great! I hope you find just the right horse for you soon. Sorry rto have been so absent of late
That was really fast. I was just catching up on all the previous posts. She's a beautiful horse.
Beautiful horse!
Beautiful.
I have to tell you, I've been silently following your horse-search process via the Horse Buyers/Sellers of Southern AB group on fb. haha.. i'm such a little creep. It's been interesting (and humorous) and for you i'm sure annoying. BUT, it's been good for me, because I can stalk quietly what is out there. Since, the only difference you and I have is that I'm looking for a show horse (or something that can become one), and perhaps a bit of a price difference.
Keep on looking, (and I hope you blog about your search again!!!), a couple of the people that have been commenting on your posts have horses I wouldn't mind looking at.. haha... excited to see what you find!
And the search continues:)
I find it interesting people just post whatever, paying no mind to what you ask for. Hope you find the right one soon. If not you can always try my Bailey or Dee, not sure if they are what you want haha but at least they sorta fit your parameters lol
Louisa, I figured some of those horses posted would benefit other buyers, which is why I was kind to them. (Grin).
Crystal- I thought of Bailey, but I don't think she would work for the kids.
She would if you rode her a lot, shes not mean but she does have a lot of energy and it does scare people lol. I wouldn't recommend her for kids unless they knew how to ride too.
Post a Comment