Sunday, June 14, 2015

It's a filly! (Or is it?)

Some of you may remember that Beamer was bred to a Paint mare last year.... they have a daughter!  son!  Just got an update- apparently it is a colt! The mare owner was away when this little one was foaled, and she now says it's a colt- I'll know for sure when I go visit tomorrow!
I'm going to go see her  him tomorrow so I'll take lots of photos for everyone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks like she might be a big girl! :) She's cute too!

Jen said...

So cute! Can't wait to see the pictures (and find out what it is for sure :o)

Kalin said...

What a beautiful baby! :)

Far Side of Fifty said...

Look at those legs! What fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute either way!

CDH said...

He/she is fancy! Has time flown by that quick already? Sheesh!
Can't wait to see more pics of the baby.