Friday, February 27, 2009

Sun, Camera....Action!

Yay, it warmed up today and was a gorgeous sunny day. I went out to get some action stills for the Sunday Stills Challenge and couldn't help but to take some videos to share with you! So here you are, my handsome B-Boy in full flight:

Then I went up to play with the youngsters and they put on a special performance just for you:

I put the dogs in the feeder to keep them out of the way. Guess you could say, dog in the manger!It was a fun day. Tomorrow should be warm enough to ride, I'm hoping to ride Sassy. She sure is looking pretty!

4 comments:

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

That is something to see them running in the snow like that! (none of that white stuff here in AZ). I love the end of the 2nd video.. why are there dogs in our hay????

Mikey said...

Oh that last one made me laugh! You can clearly see them saying "Why is there a dog in the hay?"
Love your boy, oh he's pretty! He looks magnificent in the snow :)

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to what you come up with on Sunday. It was fairly nice and at least sunny here yesterday too.

Tom in Vegas said...

Those are some BEAUTIFUL horses. You are making me want one, Shirley, and with Toby my hands are completely full!