Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sparkle gets turnout

Today was the first day of turnout for Belle and Sparkle. They have room to get out and run and play, and they are now in with Chickory. And having a blast!

So now they have a little grass to eat as well as their hay. As you can see, the grass here is still a little slow in coming. But I was looking back in my photo archive from this time last year, and it was the same. I think it only feels slower this year because we had such a long cold winter that we are really pining for the freshness and beauty of spring in full swing. (Unlike Mikey, and Lisa, and my other blog buddies who are having a 100 degree heat wave!)

My husband will be here this weekend, won't he be pleased with me and my black eye! Sorry, honey. I won't be very pretty for you this weekend! It's dark purple; maybe tomorrow I'll get another photo: it should be more colourful by then! ;}

5 comments:

Michele said...

isn't she just the cutest little thing? :)

Paint Girl said...

She is darling! Look at them run and kick up their heels! They are so fun to watch!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

They look wonderful! I am sure your hubby will be so happy to see you he will hardly notice the black eye ( well ok he will notice ) but after seeing you both together ,I am sure he will still think you are beautiful. Have a great weekend !

Dusty Devoe said...

How cute! She's getting so big! How is your eye?

Ed said...

Very cool, sparkle is matching stride for stride..:-)