Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday Stills




23 comments:

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Good texture, and I like the way the colors blend... dark brown into light brown, yellow into orange into red.

Dusty Devoe said...

Beautiful pictures!

Ed said...

Very nice, i see tulips are everywhere today..:-)

Tracey said...

Diggin those tulips, Shirley!

Janice said...

Nice. I like the first one very interesting.What beautiful color on those tulips. Oh yeah good luck phone me later.

WhimsybyMari said...

Tulips are beautiful but i like the first one the best.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

very pretty!

Sherri said...

Lovely..I loved the first shot. Great job.

Anonymous said...

OK I give up, what's the flower in the first picture? Love tulips! Nice pics Shirley.

J9 said...

I like the darkness of these - it's a new twist especially on the tulips, which we usually see as such sunny and cheerful flowers!

Anonymous said...

Great photos!

Flo said...

Wow, those tulips are gorgeous!! Great pics.

Mine is up over at my photo blog.

~ Sara ~ said...

Great shots! Love the tulips! We can't grow them here, due to our mole population... GRRRR

Linda said...

I love the tulips, are they this years already. Hope things are going okay for you.

Shirley said...

Thanks everyone. he tulips are in Creston B. C., the town I'm moving to. There's flowers everywhere there! Woo-hoo! Here the grass is just starting to come, and no flowers yet, therefore the first shot which is from a local tree; not sure what kind.

Andrea said...

The tulips are fantastic! Such rich colour...well done!! :)

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

Those tulips are gorgeous! (but I have to say those little foals caught my eye too! )

Kelly said...

I agree--the tulips are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Bright & Beautiful! Nice shots!
Nivin

Anonymous said...

wow those flowers are so strong & sensual
i love them
found you via sunday stills :)

CTG Ponies said...

Excellent photos!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hi Shirley, That first photo is very interesting..very well done!

I was reading about your Mom on the way down to this post..I am very sorry that she is not doing well. It sucks to get old:)

Jen Mo said...

Love the shots!!!