
One of the horses that works at the Auction market, waiting his turn to follow the cattle down the alleys.
My stock cane, which I decorated with my brand, hanging on a gate- yes, we had snow at the sale on Tuesday!
An Evening Grosbeak at 6 A.M. looking for breakfast.
Yellow always looks fabulous with red, as in this Strawflower;
and any colour looks great with black and white, according to Reba!
20 comments:
I'm with Reba! And you had snow on Tuesday, OMG! Great job. I especially like the yellow slicker on the saddle. Reminds me of my dad.
very cool photos! I also like the slicker on the horse. He's so well trained, so quiet. I don't think my horses would put up with that at all.
Very cool, love the grosebeak, you know I'm a sucker for the birds....:-)
Great pictures, I loved them all, especially Reba in the dandies.
Great, creative pictures! I love the stock cane that you decorated with your brand! I hope you are having a good weekend!
I like the horse shot!
Great photos, and Reba is right yellow does look good with B&W
Nice shots, you have snow? Reba looks very content and happy.
Ah, I dream of snow. Thanks for the pictures!
Awesome! I love pic of Reba.
Love the Grosbeak it is not a bird we see often, Snow oh my glad I leave in KY. Reba looks beautiful in the flowers.
Just glad it was YOUR snow and not mine. I love the Grosbeak, we don't see them very often here.
Love all the shots - but especially that you labelled them so no confusion (I am easily confused - and learning bit by bit about farms and rural life)
So true...Reba does look good with yellow :)
Love them all but the first shot is my fav!!!
Love the picture of Reba and the yellow flowers! Yes, yellow looks fabulous with black and white!
Cool photos! You are right, yellow is always fabulous with red. :D
Shirley, Your collection of yellow is wonderful! You had snow, what a pain. I took a photo of Chance in the dandys too..but he was all dirty..so he didn't make the cut! Reba looks beautiful..and clean! :)
That strawflower is vivid. I don't think I've ever seen such a flower. Love Reba's pic.
Do you know where that brand is from on the feedlot horse?
Post a Comment