I've been doing some riding lately and working on my flying lead changes. Beamer does wonderful changes from left to right but resists on the right to left change. I can get him to do it, but I really have to exaggerate my cues. I'm thinking that it might be a problem with stiffness or soreness, and hope to get a horse chiro sometime this year to look at him. I also plan on getting his teeth done soon and we'll see if that makes a difference. Meanwhile, he wanted you all to see how handsome he is in his "bling" halter.
Chickory is healing up nicely, but unfortunately she is going to end up with a splint on her front leg, which she banged up at the same time that she cut her back leg.
I took my mom to church last Sunday for her 79th birthday, to the little church that we went to as children and mom hadn't been there since the mid 1960's. She really enjoyed the outing; she doesn't get around very well any more, so it made her birthday special to be able to go to church. On of the ladies there gave her a little bouquet, and then we went to my sister's and had yummy chocolate cake. ( Mom had 2 helpings!)
7 comments:
That is great and Happy Birthday to your mom!
mom is so cute:) i just adore her:) happy birthday to the best mom and best example of a Catholic mom that i have ever seen and been privileged to be a daughter to:)
Happy Birthday to your mom! She's just adorable with her purple flowers and big blue wrap!
Glad to see you back! I was getting ready to send out a search party .Happy Birthday to your mmom! Give her an extra hug from me ,she raised a great gal and a cool new friend!I am off to a cruise to Alaska next week , but I will be popping back in soon
Glad your back up. Hey your Mom has some purple flowers. It's great she had a nice birthday.
Happy belated b-day to your mom and Beamer is handsome as ever..:-)
Beamer looks handsome in anything!! You're mom looks spry for her age...how nice that she could spend her birthday doing her favorite things!
Post a Comment