She sure was enjoying it! It is still hot and dry here, and there are a few small forest fires from the lightning strikes a couple of days ago. Ted has gone firefighting , as things were slow at work for him. He is putting in long hours, and I pray for the safety of all those who are fighting wildfires.
Chickory is healing nicely, the swelling is nearly all gone and the wound is drying up.
I've been working on the Sunday Stills assignment, it sure makes you pay attention before you snap the shutter when you think about the balance of the composition. I have some good ones, though, I think. Looking forward to this one, there are such good photographers that contribute, and they sure are inspiring.
6 comments:
The leg looks pretty darn good! Boy is it dry up there! I sent you an e-mail. Thanks
the weather is boiling hot and super dry here too:( its unreal how hot this is. its less than delightful:(
Looking nicely healed.I have an infected finger I am going to try it on
Hey speaking of oils. I need to phone you so I will. I do not like the Challenge this week I'm going to do it but with much reluctance.
Lovin' Sparkle's dust bath! That is how it looks here too. Although we finally have a rain storm moving in tonight, that should help settle the dust. We haven't had any real rain since May!
We've got bugs and DUST too. We need a rain again (without lightening) and should probably wait for the rest of the hat to be put up:-)
Post a Comment