Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The name game


I'm a little miffed. When I did the online research for naming Sparkle, the name Isle Sparkle N Shine was available. I sent her registration application in a week or so ago, and the way I check to see if it's been processed is to research her chosen name online. Yup, it was there allright- on a black yearling filly! What th.... So I have to come up with another name, and want to keep Sparkle in it. She is a great granddaughter of Shining Spark, his dam was Diamond Sparkle. So in keeping with all of Beamer's foals having Peppy in their names, I think my choice will be Sparkle N Peppy.

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh, don't you just hate when that happens? I remember trying to pick out a kennel name for my goldens when I was raising them...who knew it would be so hard? At least with mustang registration, there isn't so much competition with names :)

lisa said...

I think that is a very good choice, sounds catchy to me! She is sure pretty!

Paint Girl said...

Sparkle is looking so good, and getting big! I like the new choice, it's catchy!

Dusty Devoe said...

Sorry the first choice was gone. I like Sparkle N Peppy! She sure is beautiful.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Thats rotten ! Oh well she is gorgeous whatever you call her . I cheat a bit and use my farm name to get the names I want ,either Fern Valley's ---- or FV ---