Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blue Velvet



Just a quick post before I dash off to work; I realised I havent posted any photos of Velvet lately, so here she is in all her fuzzy blue beauty! I was out riding Beamer and rode up to the mare pen, mostly because I wanted to check out his behavior close up to other horses as I plan on starting team sorting this month. He was good, just a little muttering. Velvet came and checked daddy out.


9 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Gosh ! what a pretty girl!

lisa said...

She is going to be a beauty!

lisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lisa said...

I wanted to ask how much do you sell your horses for and does it depend?

Janice said...

I love the ear to ear shot, Velvet has really nice ears.

Michele said...

velvet is a beauty. she truly is!

Shirley said...

Lisa, it really does depend on many factors. Age of the horse, training level, any soundness or health issues, the state of the economy, and so on. Every horse is different, and every year is different. For a ballpark figure, between $1500 and $6000, depending on the horse. And then, some of them are priceless, like Beamer!:0)

Cindy said...

Beautiful
cindy

lisa said...

Oh, I sure do agree, as soon as Sirocco is little older and has had more time under the saddle, I think he is going to be a great partner!