Last night, my mother passed away. She had family with her, and passed peacefully, after being ill most of the year. This picture was taken at Thanksgiving last month, and I am indeed thankful that I got to spend it with her. I was blessed to be at her side for her last hour. She was born on a Friday the 13th, and died one day short of Friday the 13th. Rest in peace, Mom.
19 comments:
I am so sorry for your loss. Glad you were with her.
Shirley, I so wish I had the words, to express my sympathies. I see in the photo the your mom had a beautiful light in her eyes even as ill as she was.How proud she must be to have raised such an amazing daughter as you.Hugs to you my dear lady and friend
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your mom!! You will be in my thoughts!!
I'm so sorry for your loss. I am not good with words at times like these but you and your family will be in my prayers.
My condolences.
iam very thankful to God that you were there for both joe and mom when they passed. this is very hard on us all. its been extremely difficult for me:( it doesn't seem real to me.
What a beautiful lady. I am so sorry for your loss. Even when we expect it, it is never easy to loose someone we love so much. Thinking of you. HUGS.
My condolences on your loss, I hope your memories stay strong and you can enjoy them.
I am sorry for your loss Shirley. lots of hugs coming your way.
Tara
We'll keep you and your entire family in our thoughts and prayers Shirley. I'm glad you were able to be there with your Mom- that must have made it better for her.
Just remember- you will see her again!
My deepest sympathies.
Hugs from here. My heart goes out to you but it was good that you got to be with her in the end.
Oh gosh, I'm so very sorry for your loss. So glad you were able to be there with her at the end. Prayers for you and your family.
You and your family will be in our prayers. What a comfort it was for her to have you there with her~
((hugs))
Im so sorry for your loss.
cindy
Prayers for you and your loved ones.
the only thing i can think of that is worse than losing your mama would be losing a child... my heart goes out to you and your family.
You are in my prayers. I'm so glad you were with her for her passing.
Sorry for your loss...
I am so sorry for your loss! Thoughts and prayers are with you!
Post a Comment