Beautiful pictures. :)
I love the chinks shot! Very nice.
who is the other filly with Sparkle and Velvet? that's not Chicory is it? Tara
Tara, yes that is Chickory. She is getting really stout. I have her booked with Jodi Savage for March, as I think this one is going to be too quick for these old bones to keep up with. Too bad you weren't here, I think you'd like her!
Great shots...and a good rhyme too!
Beautiful fillies. Lovely photoscindy
Nice little bit of prose to go with your always gorgeous pictures!
Chinks and rhyme very nice! Looks like Tess had a good time. I can tell by how much tongue is hanging out! LOL.
Lovely color in your photos...and a cute poem, too. I like your filly with the light grey hair on her body and her black face. So pretty!~Lisa
I LOVE your chinks!! Thanks for the ride ;)
poetry runs in our family:)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Beautiful pictures. :)
I love the chinks shot! Very nice.
who is the other filly with Sparkle and Velvet? that's not Chicory is it?
Tara
Tara, yes that is Chickory. She is getting really stout. I have her booked with Jodi Savage for March, as I think this one is going to be too quick for these old bones to keep up with. Too bad you weren't here, I think you'd like her!
Great shots...and a good rhyme too!
Beautiful fillies. Lovely photos
cindy
Nice little bit of prose to go with your always gorgeous pictures!
Chinks and rhyme very nice! Looks like Tess had a good time. I can tell by how much tongue is hanging out! LOL.
Lovely color in your photos...and a cute poem, too. I like your filly with the light grey hair on her body and her black face. So pretty!
~Lisa
I LOVE your chinks!! Thanks for the ride ;)
poetry runs in our family:)
Post a Comment