Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Stills- The letter T


I didn't want to dissapoint any Tess fans, so here she is Telling me That daybreak is not Too early To play with Toys!
This is Ted's dad's Teddy bear, which is about 75 years old, wearing a pair of GWG custom made overalls- a collector's item Times Two.
Those who know me know I love Teddy bears, so here is another from my collection:

He's hanging out in my Toilet paper holder!

This is a Japanese design Teacup, which I will send to the first person who leaves a comment that they would love to have it- I'm downscaling my unnecessary Trinkets.

And last but not least, a Tow Truck that was doing some work near our place.

26 comments:

Michele said...

i guess your not surprised to hear this news, when we had the snow storm on friday, there were 600 accidents city wide. tow truck business was mighty good for sure! see you in the ditch indeed!

Tom in Vegas said...

Tom Thinks Tremendously of Tess and Ted’s Teddy:0)

thecrazysheeplady said...

Great selections! I too love teddy bears and totally didn't think of that when I was striking out on T's. Good job :-).

lisa said...

The teddy bear is just too, cool. I have started to collect the Vermont teddy bears, my hubby bought me my first one close to 16 years ago! I also, love the front of the truck!

Anonymous said...

Love the Teddy bear and the Toilet paper holder! Nice job. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the teacup! I haven't even Taken my pic's yet.

Anonymous said...

Great collection of "T"'s. You're dog is really cute.

Anonymous said...

Like the tow truck in particular - and thanks for stopping by and commenting!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

fun post , the teacup is very pretty . Sadly I havce way too many myself to join the fray

Anonymous said...

Don't tempt me with the teacup! My husband will come home from Iraq with less space in this house from all my dishes that I collect! Loved the teddy bear, so cute!

Janice said...

Excellent post if no one else is beating me to it I would like your Teacup.Love the truck.

Shirley said...

Janice, the teacup is yours! But you'll have to come get it- next team sorting day is Dec. 12.......

Ed said...

Well done, love the teacup shot, great detail..:-))

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Very nice photos! That teddy looks new!

If you decide to give away the TP holder...

Tracey said...

Great T's, Shirley. Tess is as adorable as ever, and that teacup is simply delightful.

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who did T.P., but your T.P. is a lot prettier than my T.P.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

At first I thought Tess was STANDING ON that ball. wow! Great composition and coloring, too.

Your teddies are cute.

The TP holder rocks....but being from New Mexico, where everyone decorates with chile peppers, it makes me laugh because the bathroom is not someplace I'd ever think to place a chile pepper. Might be a little painful, if you know what I mean. lol!


~Lisa

Mrs. Mom said...

That truck is hilarious!! And I LOVE the expression on sweet Tess' face ;) She is a riot!

allhorsestuff said...

I love all your "T's", but that Tow Truck with its MOTTO is too funny!
KK

Anonymous said...

I collect teddy bears so I loved them and the tea cup...It is so hard to downsize..we did it 5 years ago... Michelle

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rebekah said...

Your Ts are lovely!! I didn't think of a Teddy bear... Rats, somebody beat me to the teacup...if you're giving away any more of them though.... ;) I have a very old antique doll on a shelf with one teacup beside her, I need another teacup for the other side to balance it out. Oh well. :)

Holly said...

Tess and the teacup are my favs!

Horses Are Our Lives said...

The sign on the truck made me laugh! Tess looks like she is daring someone to play ball with her! I love the running horse photo on your header!

Anonymous said...

oooo the tea cup is brillant!

CTG Ponies said...

Great pics!!!! I've got a Border Collie that thinks no time is the wrong time to play ball, daylight or otherwise.