Thursday, November 19, 2009

A heartfelt thankyou

Thank you to all of you for your well wishes. The upside of funerals is getting to see all the family in one place, and I did get to see my daughter, at the cost of not getting to spend Christmas with her this year, due to the cost of travel. Ah, well, at least she got to see more family than she would have at Christmas.
I missed the first weekend of team sorting, so I'll be going on next Saturday. Beamer has been pouting because I haven't had time for him this last week.
I was delighted to find out that this week it's horses for Sunday stills; see you all then!

4 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Sad times for you, though it doesn't surprise me that you found a silver lining. Good luck at penning

lisa said...

I am sorry that I didn't get to read yesterday's post. So, my condolences are a little late. I want to let you know that I send my prayers your way!

Ed said...

Its always good to see family, hugs to Beamer..:-))

Tom in Vegas said...

You sound strong to me. This is good during times like these. Lord knows I know what pain you may be going through.

And, yes(!), family is always a great source of strength during terrible moments like these.

Many blessings to you and your family.