Saturday, November 21, 2009

On a chilly November day.....

My wonderful husband is spending today installing a wood stove, and I'm busy baking cookies... but not so busy that I couldn't take some time out for Beamer; my poor neglected boy! I turned him out in a pasture for a couple of hours today, and was he ever happy!

I took this shot as he was galloping full speed towards me- I was wishing I had the camera set on video! Of course, I had to get a good shot for tomorrow's Sunday Stills-stay tuned!After a couple of hours he was ready to come back to the comfort of his blanket and hay pile, a much happier horse. He'll get daily turnout now that the cows are off the pasture.

7 comments:

dickiebo said...

Awwwww! That's just brill! Luv it!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Looks like he is having a blast! can't wait to see tomorrow's pic

Janice said...

Betcha he thinks he died and went to horse heaven.

Michele said...

now that is one happy horse:D

Mikey said...

He's certainly an athletic boy! Love how he hopped out of that slide. I bet he's a blast to ride. Your own personal black stallion. He's got to be a dream come true :)

Shirley said...

Yeah, Mikey, he is pretty much my dream horse. :0) We'll see how he does on cattle and behaving himself in public next weekend. Come on up and ride any time!

Ed said...

He sure looks happy, and the smell of a wood fireplace is one of my faves..:-)