OK, I'm going to admit to a little horse-braggin' here. As you come along on the ride, note that I'm loping my horse on a loose rein, in a circle, messing with the camera, dogs running around us, in a big open field- no arena walls- on a horse that hasn't been ridden for a while, and when I sit down and say whoa, he just melts to a stop without me using the reins. (Insert happy sigh!) I LOVE riding broke horses! I have ridden so many colts and half-broke horses in my day that getting to ride Beamer is a treat each and every time I get on him. I. love. this. horse.
9 comments:
Wonderful! Atta boy Beamer !
Hey when are we going for a ride.
Dec.5th BCH Christmas Dinner Etc.Take that day off. All work and no play is a recipe for .......well not good things.
Since horese don't have money are they not all broke..;-))
Great video..
He's such a great guy!!! Handsome too! Sure would like to ride with you some day...we'll work on that...
great video! and i love the way your talk about your boy. my two older mares are good as gold but my youngun is a handful yet. someday she too will be as good as her mother... if i live through it lol.
i've not been here before but i enjoyed your virtual ride so much, i'm gonna go off now and add you to my blog list :)
WOW! what a great thing to watch. He is so handsome.
Love it!! Gotta love them broke horses!
well, that looked like alot of fun:D
almost wish i had a horse instead of a car!
So exciting!
cindy
Post a Comment