Gazania and white lobelia
Close up of the Gazanias
My barn board planter with pansies surrounding ?? Janice will have to tell us the name of that one.
Yellow Osteospermum
My favorite petunia, Royal Velvet Supertunia. I have Raspberry Blast Supertunias
in with them, and some dianthus.
I have lots more, but these are the ones that are furthest along. Our apple trees are still in blossom, and all throughout the town there are flowering shrubs in full glory. I love this time of year!





16 comments:
Those are so pretty! Love the Gazanias
I love the orange flowers, so summery! x
It's that time of year, new projects and gardens. Love your flowers, the horses all look great.........Hows the new camera?
lovely flowers shirley! we can finally put ours out now! the danger of frost, so says the weatherman is gone. so this weekend, out go my flowers!
Wow I love those blue ones too!
Our crabapple tree is lamost blooming as are our lilacs, but the flowers, way behind.
I love your barnboard planter! I need to get more creative and try something other than the old standby's.
I have to agree with Linda, love the barn board planter! The flowers are just beautiful! I just got done planting all the flowers in the pond area for the summer.
The wood planter is actually old horse-chewed 2X6 fence boards. I had a whole bunch of those boards but Ted made me leave them behind when we moved here from Alberta.
Love the Barn Board planter, good combination.The yellow in there is I'm not sure of the spelling but I'll try to get close ( Agrinthimum) also and probably better known as Butterfly Flower.
I stick to petunias in my planters because it's all I can get to grow in them. They're still scraggly. The crabs and lilacs are coming on here.
You've got really cool planters! Sure looks like spring! My lilac is blooming and it's such a treat to stand under it and breath in the fragrance...I know they'll be gone way too soon.
beautiful. i have such a NOT green thumb I may have just killed your flowers by looking at the pictures of them. sorry.
- The Equestrian Vagabond
Beautiful flower boxes...
those are beautiful! Thanks for sharing! And I have a tub like the one in that first picture that I had thought would make a pretty planter. Now I know for sure it will!
lovely flowers and i really like your planters too. i spend a lot of time watering any plant that is in a pot because it has been so hot here.
i also wonder how you keep beamer so black. most black horses get bleached. what is your secret!?
trivia of the day: in germany the word "beamer" is not used to describe the car, rather a projector (which "beams" its image onto a wall). i always laugh at this.
lytha, when it gets hot here I have to water every day. Beamer is just naturally black. I don't do anything to keep him from fading. As far as his name goes, it is a shortened version of his initials, IBM (Isle Be Midnight) and morphed into BM and then Beamer. He does beam his image- all over the internet!
Post a Comment