Wow...I always love coming here to see that hunk-o-stallion in the header. Absolutely LOVE his awesome rearing shadow!
Look at that growing RIO COLT! He is so tempting...wish I had my own place, I'd snatch him up!
Okay, please tell me about the virus you mentioned in my comments (my comments or email)..not familiar with that. I'm pensive somewhat that the trip its over memorial...didn't check the dates for travel when I said yes a fee months ago. Monday holidays are not too recognized by me, having had Mondays off- for 25 years.
7 comments:
Wow...I always love coming here to see that hunk-o-stallion in the header. Absolutely LOVE his awesome rearing shadow!
Look at that growing RIO COLT! He is so tempting...wish I had my own place, I'd snatch him up!
Okay, please tell me about the virus you mentioned in my comments (my comments or email)..not familiar with that.
I'm pensive somewhat that the trip its over memorial...didn't check the dates for travel when I said yes a fee months ago. Monday holidays are not too recognized by me, having had Mondays off- for 25 years.
Great shots, Shirley. The baby is looking good!
Little Rio sure is growing.
Gorgeous!
Oh, Shirley. Yet another absolutely beautiful baby. Awwwww. :)
he sure is getting big!
look at the muscles on that baby already! and i love the Great Big Shot of Beamer at the top too!
- The Equestrian Vagabond
Post a Comment