re escapers: A few years ago we had a new filly that I had in a pen with her mom next to the main horse pen. I thought there was no way that she could get under the bottom rail, but she did. I looked out to see her running around in the midst of about ten horses. Talk about freaking out!
8 comments:
Cats just have it right don't they?
I love to see the silly positions cats sometimes demonstrate. They seem to be saying, "Aren't I cute?" or "Lady, you take life way too seriously!"
"Cat belly Wednesdays?"
Isnt that everyday?
Yep, cats have it made.
re escapers: A few years ago we had a new filly that I had in a pen with her mom next to the main horse pen. I thought there was no way that she could get under the bottom rail, but she did. I looked out to see her running around in the midst of about ten horses. Talk about freaking out!
lol pearl!!! lol!!! look at the goofy look in her eyes:D
aww aren't they cute! i love your first kitty <3
Very pretty and very rolly-poly kitties.
I have 2 that are 'helping' me garden every day. LOL
Now those are some cool laid back cats..:-)
Post a Comment