Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wordless Wednesday



15 comments:

Ed said...

ooooooooo someone got a nice new toy..:-) Can't wait to see what ya do with it..

lisa said...

Cool! I wish sometimes that I would of bought a camera that was like that. The nikon is good but to get a variety of good pictures, I have to go and buy the lenses!

cheyenne jones said...

Nice camera! Someone chose well!!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Wonderful!! a new camera! looks like a good one , Here we go ! More shots of Mr Handsome and co.

Janice Grinyer said...

OOOoooooo!!! Is it a 4:3 series? YOU are gonna rock with that, you know!

Mikey said...

oooooo, I'm jealous! Can't wait to see the pics from this camera!

Shirley said...

This was a Mother's Day gift from my daughter- I guess all my whining about needing a new camera was too much for her! I'm going to have a lot of fun learning how to use a real camera.

Linda said...

Woohoo!

5 Starr's Farm said...

Oh... Man! Thats cool!!!
I must not be whining in the right way...LOL Have Fun!!!

Mary said...

One word...Nice!

Shirley said...

Gowest- it's a C8080 wide zoom.

cdncowgirl said...

Your pictures are already so nice... now you'll have to experiment and show off the new toy :)

Linda said...

Now that is a perfect image for Wordless Wednesday. Can you say "Camera envy?"

Crystal said...

wow you are lucky, looks like a nice camera!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Have fun with it!