I took pity on him when I saw that he was trying to pee and having trouble because he was shivering. He's pretty pathetic, snuggled right up in his blankey and would have smiled if he could!
We even started the wood stove today. I woke up about 2:30 AM when the storm hit, and it only quit raining about 12 hours later, with more on the way tonight and tomorrow. I know many places are hit by flooding, and we could well be next, there's still a whack of snow in those nearby mountains. Mountains that I can't see because we're all socked in with low lying rain clouds.
I've been playing around with the new camera, figuring out what all the buttons mean, and the handiest subject were dogs and cats. Tried out the macro on Pearl:
She does love her little kitty house- no boyz allowed!


11 comments:
We're in the rain, cold and wind but hoping for better by the weekend.
We're in the same boat (pun intended) as you.
Oh dear, Beamer and My Boy must be related! I went out one night at 10p.m. in the middle of a severe rainstorm and found him shivering so hard. I double blanketed him over night (he doesn't have shelter yet at his new home.) He was so warm and cozy in the a.m.! :-) I spoil him I know, but I feel like since I don't provide shelter yet I need to do what I can to make him comfortable.
I love your header!
laughing at Beamer. Is he really that much of a wimp, or are you exagerating. The cat picture is really pretty! Pretty cat too!
Hope you get back to that Beautiful BC sunshine soon
Sarah, he really is that pathetic.
As you know, our weather's pretty much like yours. I sure wish we'd put the cold days behind us! Looks like you're having fun with your new camera. There's probably a lot to learn on it.
Great shots, the best way to learn a new camers is experimenting and just using it and you seem to have that well in hand..:-))
Great shot of the cat! You'll get it figured out in no time.
Thats a great shot of the cat. Haha Beamer makes me laugh being a wimp, my Bailey is the opposite, she is the one laying flat out on the ground in a storm while everyone elses is huddled in shelter.
Congrats on the new camera!!! I'm jealous! You're gonna have some awesome photos I bet.
We've been running the wood stove too and the horses have come in the barn a few nights too. One night they were soaked to the skin, wind blowin', and they could hardly eat from shakin so hard...it's a miserable spring.
Post a Comment