Monday, May 9, 2011

Head on over.....

Hey everyone, did you know there's a foaling contest going on over at All These Pretty Horses? It's been on for a while, but only has 3 entries.Scroll down a couple of posts on her blog and you'll find the info on the mares who are due to foal. There are 4 mares to foal, and one of them foaled today; and isn't he just as cute as a bugs ear!
Of course, I was way off on my guess, but Crystal was close- she wins round one! There are separate prizes for each mare, so you have 3 more chances to win- go leave her a comment!

5 comments:

lisa said...

He sure is a cutie. I will have to hop on over and visit her blog!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

What a cutie! Congrats Crystal!

Michele said...

i never win :D just like the lottery! oh well:D but, best of luck to those who enter!

Linda said...

Yep, he's CUTE!!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

He's cute! I'll have to stop on by.